Lower down payments, easier approvals
Are you eager to purchase or refinance but don’t have great credit or a lot of money to put down/equity in your home?
The FHA AdvantageWith an FHA loan, you’ll enjoy low rates, our streamlined process and the peace of mind that your loan is insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). With flexible qualification guidelines, these loans are particularly designed to benefit first-time homebuyers and buyers who don’t have perfect credit or a lot of money to put down.
I will ask you a series of questions to see if FHA is right for you.
Loan Amounts up to:
Credit Scores as low as:
Minimum Down Payment:
Types of FHA Loans
- FHA Purchase Loan
- FHA Refinance Loan
- FHA Cash Out Refinance
- FHA Streamline Refinance
- FHA 203(k) Renovation Home Loans
- FHA Home Equity Conversion Mortgage
- FHA Energy-Efficient (EEM) Home Loan
- FHA Manufactured Housing
- FHA Condominium Home Loans
FHA Features & Qualification
- Low down payments (as low as 3.5% of the purchase price)
- Fixed and adjustable rate mortgages available
- Flexible qualification guidelines
- No prepayment penalties
- 100% gift funds acceptable for down payment and closing costs
Who can benefit?
- First-time homebuyers
- People without a lot of money saved for a down payment
- People who don’t have perfect credit
- Someone who wants to keep their monthly payments as low as possible
- Someone wanting to refinance a high-cost mortgage
Credit and collateral are subject to approval. Terms and conditions apply. This is not a commitment to lend. Programs, rates and conditions are subject to change without notice. Some products and services may not be available in all states.