Finance or refinance with money for renovations
Home Loans for Fixer-Uppers.
I will help you understand your renovation mortgage options and how they can help you meet your homeownership goals.
Renovation Loan ProgramsAre you purchasing a home in need of major repair or planning a remodel of your existing home? Securing financing to tackle these projects doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Renovation Loans are designed for people wanting to finance both the mortgage to purchase or refinance a fixer-upper. The goal is to obtain the funds needed to repair/ remodel the property all in a single loan with one application/one closing/and one monthly payment. A Renovation Loan can be used to purchase or refinance a primary residence, regardless of property condition. There are a variety of different renovation loan programs for different situations. Contact me today so I can find the best one to help you meet your homeownership goals!
Loan Amounts up to:
Credit Scores as low as:
Minimum Down Payment:
Types of Renovation Loan Programs
- FHA 203(k) Renovation Mortgage
- FHA 203(k) Streamline Renovation Mortgage
- HomeStyle® Renovation Mortgage
- CHOICERenovationSM Mortgage
Renovation Loan Features & Qualification
- One loan/one closing/and one payment for both the mortgage to purchase or refinance the home and the funds needed for major and minor improvements
- Competitive long-term fixed or adjustable interest rates
- Low down payments starting at 3.5% of the property acquisition and repair costs
- Can finance initial mortgage payments into the loan if the home is uninhabitable during rehab/ including funds to cover potential expenses and fees
- In some cases, may finance the cost to rent another home during renovations
- Numerous eligible properties, including one-to-four-unit single-family dwellings, condominiums, manufactured housing and mixed-use properties (residential with commercial/owner-occupied only)
Who can benefit?
- Homebuyers who’d like to purchase a less-than-perfect home in a great neighborhood/a foreclosure/short sale/or other distressed property
- Homeowners and buyers who want to take advantage of excellent prices and historically low interest rates on homes in need of repair or remodeling
- Homeowners who’d like to expand their current home to meet their needs
- Homebuyers who would like to eliminate problems with a property before ever moving in
- Homeowners wanting to make improvements to increase their home’s value
- Homeowners and homebuyers who would like to upgrade/add on/or make repairs without tapping into their savings or incurring additional consumer or credit card debt
Is a Renovation Loan right for you?
Questions about Renovation Loans? Let me help!
Credit and collateral are subject to approval. Terms and conditions apply. This is not a commitment to lend. Programs, rates and conditions are subject to change without notice. Some products and services may not be available in all states.